2. Power Indicator Light
3. Audio Input (White & Red)
4. Channel Selector (CH1, CH2, CH3)
5. Antennae Port
SETTING UP THE TRANSMITTER:
- Connect Antennae to Transmitter by rotating silver knob clockwise around Antennae Port.
- Connect Power Supply to Power Supply Port on Transmitter. Plug 12-volt power supply into wall outlet.
- Select a channel (CH-1, CH-2, CH-3) with Channel Selector on Transmitter.
- Connect Audio Cord (White & Red) to Audio Input on Transmitter.
- Mode: Stereo Transmission
- Channel Options: CH-1, CH-2, CH-3
- Audio Input: RCA
- Wireless Range: 200 Meters (600 feet)
- Distortion: <1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 75 dB
- Frequency Response: 30 – 20,000 Hz
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Easily plug in any iPod, computer, smartphone, or MP3 device
- Use with any or without DJ for live sound experience
- Easily plug RCA cord into any TV, DVD, Blu-Ray or watching devices
- Tune-in your favorite movie or watch Sports on TV with perfect sound
WARNING: Do not over rotate Antennae. Only use the silver knob to rotate until the Antennae is secure.
IMPORTANT: Transmitter will automatically power off after 5-minutes of inactivity.
NOTICE: Channels selected on Headphones must correspond with a channel selected on the Transmitter.
- Add channels via wireless transmitters
- Select from Ch-1, Ch-2 or Ch-3 to set-up wireless channel
- High-quality reception through walls and ceilings
- Wireless stereo headphone system with open FM radio frequency
- Protective metal shell for durable use o
- Detachable antenna for extended range
- Direct audio source with RCA input
- Power supply adapter (DC-12V) wall outlet included